Are you ready?
2. My new mousse and curling iron make getting ready in the morning so much faster and easier.
3. I can't wait to work more on this bolero. Have absolutely no idea what I'm going to wear with it, but I really can't wait to wear it!
4. Before I started that I knitted myself a new beanie (shown below).
5. Hazelnut Macchiatos are back on the menu at Starbucks. It's easily the best tasting soy latte you can get!
6. I sent out little packages to both my little sisters, and to a friend who's currently living in Japan.
7. These are the hats I knitted for Matt. They're so bright and happy! They're for his all time fave group AKB48, which is also a group Aaron and I enjoy a ton. The group is made up of 48 girls and then into 4 teams. I made him a hat for each team.
8. I just hit third trimester and I'm feeling great! And I feel like I look great. My body is still foreign and weird and I'm not 100% used to it (at all) but I can say I'm not unhappy when I see my reflection. #selflove!!
9. My little guy was kicking my side while I was taking those pictures. I love how he's been so active lately! He's been a little boxing fiend the past few days. He's growing a lot right now and it's just so great!
10. Rinoa has been hanging out a lot with me lately while I'm on the couch, and I can't wait to come home tonight and snuggle with her. (I have no idea what she was glaring at in this pic but I looked up from knitting and saw her like this so I just HAD to snap a picture lol!)
11. Every time we go to Atomic Ale for dinner they make me an extra special hot chocolate. They're so nice!
12. Excited for a double date on Friday (probably to Atomic) so I have good company and yummy hot chocolate to look forward too.
13. Going to work is something I get to do, as opposed to have to do. I'm so lucky to be doing what I want for a living. It makes every day I work that much easier and more fun.
What are you happy about today? Let me know!! ♥